Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How Men Change After Marriage!

The Love Word:
        After 6 Weeks:            I Looo-ve you, I Love you, I Love you!
        After 6 Months:          Of course, I Love you
        After 6 Years:             God! If I didn’t Love you, Then Why did I marry you?

Back From Work:
       After 6 Weeks:            Honey I’m home!
       After 6 Months:          I’m back!
       After 6 Years:             Have you cooked yet?

Phone Ringing:
       After 6 Weeks:           Baby, someone wants you on the phone
       After 6 Months:         Here, it’s for you
       After 6 Years:            Answer the phone Dam it!!

Cooking:
        After 6 Weeks:            I never knew food could taste so good!
        After 6 Months:         What are we having for dinner to night?
        After 6 Years:             Dumpling again??

New Dress:
        After 6 Weeks:           Wow, you look like an angel in that dress
        After 6 Months:         You brought a new dress again?
        After 6 Years:             How much did that cost me?

TV:
       After 6 Weeks:            Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
        After 6 Months:          I like this movie
        After 6 Years:             I’m going to watch pirates play if you’re not in
                                            the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by my self!
  
 Making Love:
        After 6 Weeks:            Baby, I want you tonight
        After 6 Months:          Let’s make another baby, my mother just  called!!
       After 6 Years:              Please move to your side,

1 comment: